Test your webcam HERE
**if you were able to make your webcam work on the test page, try the site and login again.
**If your web camera didn’t pass the test, here are some things you should check:
- If you’re using Safari as your web browser you’ll need to try a different test.
- Check that the webcam is connected to the USB socket.
- If it IS already connected, try disconnecting it and connecting it again.
You should see something pop up on your computer screen, or hear a sound, when you connect the webcam again.
- Some webcam models have an “ON/OFF” switch – make sure that if yours has one – it is set to “ON”.
- Try downloading the latest drivers for your webcam. Search the box or the camera itself for the
name/number of the model, and then search google for “NAME OF MODEL driver”. That should take you
to a page where you can download and install new drivers.
** If you still can't make your webcam work in our site, please refer to this page for the procedure > Troubleshoot webcam issues
Make sure to read carefully and follow the steps on the LINKS provided...